My Beauty Diary
My Beauty Diary Apple Polyphenol Mask
Apples! Its good for your skin too? MBD's apple sheet mask contains Roselle Acid which removes dead skin cells and improves and prevents enlarged pores. It also has Hyaluronic Acid that stimulates synthesis of collagen in your skin it will keep it moisturized, smoothed, and firm.
1. After cleansing with your favorite face wash, We love BENTON Honest Cleansing Foam.
2. Even out skin with a toner.
3. Take the mask out of the package, carefully place mask in the undereye area. Smooth out the mask and work out any wrinkles by smoothing from the center out.
4. Find a comfy place to relax! After 15- 20 min, Remove the mask.
5. Let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting the skin, Dab off any access liquids and your all done!
6. Enjoy a refreshed feeling and piece of mind that your treating your skin to the best products available!
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Medica Limonium (Lemon) Peel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Triethanolamine, Nasturtium Officinale Leaf Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Methyparaben, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethysilanol Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolized Albumen, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide